'Tricking' men into getting pregnant

Well, I just found this REALLY interesting article in the Times. Basically, it's about women who purposely 'accidently' get pregnant to have a child.

It's not something I advocate doing generally. However, I completely understand why women do it! As this quote from the article says:

'However, when even eminent fertility expert points out that there is “a shortage of men in their thirties and forties who seem capable of real commitment”, what is a girl to do? Katya, for one, wouldn’t have it any other way: “I’m looking forward to bringing up my baby alone. Much better that than in a second-rate relationship,” '

But, if anyone was to ask my advice, I would suggest going through a fertility clinic and use donor sperm - there could be many complications as the child grows up through accidentaly getting pregnant on purpose.

Comments

Popular Posts