Testimonial

I completed with a coaching client last week who had come to me about six months ago seeking help with her decide whether to have children or not. She wrote me a testimonial which really touched me ~ I feel so priviledged to be able to do this work.

'I came to Beth because I was in a panic about the decision to have children or not. I was afraid to make the wrong decision and regretting this forever. I have come to realise that there is no wrong or right decision and that I can live with the decision that I make. I feel that I have fully explored the issue and am relieved to know that I will not look back on this time in my life and think that I didn't have the courage to address it head on. Taking the time to explore the question with Beth was the best thing I could have done to enable me to move forward on the decision.' (Cassie, Central London, 39)

(For more info about my coaching on these issues, you can do go to this page of my website Do I want to have children?)

Comments

Popular Posts