New novel published on deciding not to have kids!

A reader sent me a link to this article about a novel by Sonja which revolves around women who have decided not to have children. Written by a former journalist, the question the novel looks at is this: ' Tradition says women should dream of having a successful career, finding a suitable mate and starting a family with kids. But what happens when you achieve the same satisfaction by taking a different path?'

I really like the way the author describes how she came to write the book. She decided not to have children after struggling with a health condition. And often, I have clients who come to me because they have a health problem or condition which means that being pregnant would be very difficult. And I can't wait to read the novel myself!

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/02/author-sonja-lewis-speaks-on-new-book-the-barreness-and-support-from-fox-sports-pam-oliver/

Comments

Popular Posts