Would you choose not to have children?

Good morning all! I am most definately feeling the chill in the air as autumn comes to the UK.

An interesting blog post by Joanna Goddard on the topic Would you ever choose not to have children?  I like the interviews that she includes with women who have made this choice.

So, now I'm off to do some coaching with women who are not feeling so clear about whether they want children or not! I'm often asked if I have availablity for new client and, although sometimes my client list is full, more often than not I do have spaces.  This is because as people are coached, they do find themselves either making the decision or realising that there is something else they need to address first.  Clients tend to be with me anywhere between 3 months (i.e. 6 sessions) up to a year.  Although some can be with me shorter periods of time and occassionally longer (this is often because we have moved on to look at other issues such as work or confidence, etc.) So if you are interested coaching, do get in touch.

Comments

Popular Posts