I've had a rich and varied 2015 and have received great fulfilment and job satisfaction coaching women (and a small number of men) on the decision to have children or not.  What makes me feel happy is knowing that coaching can help people to  feel more at peace about the decision - whether they do decide whether to have children or they decide to remain child-free.

During this year, I was also interviewed for several radio programmes on the BBC.  Comments around the need to provide more education for young people on the limitations of fertility in later life and issues around stigma faced by women who say that they do not want children were key debates I was asked to contribute to.

My book, 'Baby or Not?' continues to sell well internationally which I'm pleased about.

I look forward to being able to work with more women (and men) who are struggling with the baby decision! Please do get in touch if you would like to be one of the clients I work with in 2016.

And, where-ever you are in the world, at what-ever stage you are with your decision, I hope you are relaxing, reflecting and getting ready to move forward into the New Year.





Comments

Popular Posts